If you're interested in one of our open positions, start by applying here and attaching your resume.
Inside/Outside Sales Rep
Terraform Construction Ltd. Is a landscape construction/maintenance company based in Richmond, BC. We are currently seeking a self-driven Inside/Outside Sales Rep that can meet with potential clients, discuss their needs, execute and deliver estimates in a timely manner. The prospective candidate will have at least 2 years experience in either landscaping or construction and a class 5 driver license.
Responsibilities of the role:
- Follow up with incoming leads by email and phone
- Seek out and manage new leads
- Knock on doors, build relationships with potential clients, and help generate leads by cold-calling when required
- Schedule meetings with prospective clients
- Write-up accurate estimates and send to potential clients
- Estimates will be reviewed before sending to clients
- Check company email and respond to inquiries
- Book and schedule jobs with clients
- Collect deposits for booked jobs, delivery deposits to our home office
- Maintain communication with client throughout the duration of their project
- Field any questions clients have
- Continue to optimize quoting jobs and setting up more professional quotes with senior managers
- Oversee projects to manage cost and order required materials
- Work in conjunction with Foreman to estimate cost for the purposes of quoting and budgeting
- Do a final walkthrough with clients when their job is complete, generate a deficiency list (IF ANY) to give to crew foreman to execute
- Constant communication with office admin staff to ensure optimal efficiency for completing jobs
What you need for the role:
- Valid class 5 drivers license
- Be personal and friendly
- Effective time management skills
- Possess the ability to articulate a clients needs with effective communication
- Excellent Negotiation skills
- Use a measuring tape/take accurate measurements of potential job sites
- Make detailed drawings of estimates to pass on to foreman
- A working cell phone
- Strong decision-making abilities
- Ability to use Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Ability to utilize company apps (LMN, PlanSwift)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to meet deadlines
- Ability to read and interpret architectural blueprints
- Knowledge of specific materials required for installations
Wages: Commission, hourly wage or mix of both. Negotiable.
Copyright © 2017 Landscaping Vancouver - Terraform Constrution Ltd. - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy
Welcome! We offer financing on your project! Click the link below to apply up to $100,000.